When my wife and I started eating healthier and going semi keto, I thought… might as well shoot me. But that is not the case at all. Take this Awesome Toasted Turkey Flat Bread Sandwich for instance. WOW is it yummy! you will want two… I’m just sayin.
- Alright get some Joseph’s Flax Oat bran and whole Wheat lavish bread ( we buy ours at Walmart) and only 4 Net carbs for 1 sheet. BTW Half a sheet is perfect for this Sandwich. Butter one side and through it in a warm fry pan ( griddle works too)
- Get some cheese of your liking and set it on on half until it gets a little melty
- Set it on a plate then get some turkey and stack it on
- Smear some mayo on the non cheese half
- Get some bacon (fry it of course) and stack that on too
- trough on some avocado
- and top off with some chopped Romain lettuce
Bammmo you have heaven on a plate
Got any Ideas for other flat bread Samiches? let us know!!!!!