Chicken Bacon pasta with tomato Parmesan sauce. This stuff is the Bomb! I found a recipe online. I used its ingredients but not its format. You will love this, there were no leftovers. Even the picky little red headed kid ate it. So here you go
- 2 large chicken breast
- Large cereal bowl of uncooked spinach.. maybe more… def more. Chop that stuff up
- 6 slices of bacon
- 10 is of one pasta
- Two large tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 large tomato
- 1 1/2 cups of half and half could use more if wanna little more sauce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
How to do it: I recommend you get all your ingredient staged and prepped before you start cooking like measuring out your ingredients and Chopping up the spinach, cutting up that tomato into small chunks
- Cook your bacon, drain grease and set aside to cool. Then chop (not like bacon bits but no chunks either)
- Slice the chicken breasts in thin strips.
- In a large skillet put in the 3 tablespoons of olive oil. low to medium heat ( closer to medium but not quite)
- Mix paprika and Italian Seasoning in a bowl
- Put your chicken strips in the pan
- As they are cooking, put the paprika IS mix on the raw side.
- Flip Chicken and cover till cooked ( Should only take a few min)
- If you haven’t get that water boiling and cook that pasta ( drain when done)
- When chicken is done set aside
- In the same pan keep that heat on low to medium. Throw in that butter
- Add the garlic and spinach and saute for a couple of min.
- Add the tomato
- Add the Bacon
- Add about 1/2 of the chicken
- Add Half and Half and bring to a boil
- Once boiling reduce heat to low and stir in the Parmesan cheese add more or less till desired thickness.
- Add pasta and mix it all together
Server right away. Garnish with the remainder of the chicken and additional Parmesan salt and pepper