I LOVE FOOD!!!! I love cooking food too. My problem is when I cook, I eat to much of the ingredients and then I’m not hungry for the actual meal! That did not happen today.
The wife and I made some Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken!! It was so good! to bad there weren’t any left overs. Anyway Check it out Make it yourself!
Here’s how you do it:
2 Chicken Breasts
4 pieces of Bacon
2 Slices of provolone cheese
handful of baby spinach
Salt and Pepper
What ever additional spices you want
- Make sure your chicken is pretty defrosted.
- Slice the chick breast about 90% of the way through leaving the end attached. (Butterfly).
- Season inside with salt, pepper and whatever.
- Place a slice Provolone cheese to cover the butterfly.
- Cover with as much spinach as you like ( and still be able to fold it).
- Put in a line of minced garlic.
- Fold the chicken breast.
- Season the outside with salt, pepper and whatever.
- Wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon ( toothpick to hold if needed)
Back in the oven at 3:50 for 30- 45 min ( until thermo reads 165° Fahrenheit). we cooked ours in a new wave for about 15 min per side.
Get yourself some kind of veggie going while you cook the chicken, we used Asparagus.
Slice Server and Enjoy!!!
We enjoyed our meal on the couch watching The Age of Adaline