Defense against a right step through punch.
- as attacker lunges at you step to your left footÂ into a left neutral bow as you strike with a left inward block to attackers right arm
- Shuffle forward (push drag) as you drop into a left wide kneel stance and strike attackers stomach with your right inward forearm
- bring right arm down and “nip the tip” then with a clock wise circle motion do an outward perry check, legs should be in a right closed kneel stance
- Pivot left into a left close kneel deliver a right downward hammer fist to back of attackers back
- Piviot right into a right closed kneel check attackers shoulder with left hand and hammer fist back of attackers neck
- Cover out