OK This is not a original, for kPlace but it is a good one and I modified it the original can be located here
Here is the stuff you need
|Stuff for “Noodles”
||Stuff to stuff it with
Alright Lets put it together. the noodle do take a bit so you may want to start this about 2 hours before you plan to eat.
- Perheat oven to 375°
- Line 2 9 x 13 backing dishes with Parchment paper. ( I have also just sprayed them with a light cooking spray)
- In a large mixing bow, using either a stand mixer or a hand mixer (I have a Kitchen Aid), Cream together Eggs and Cream Cheese
- Next add the Parmesan Cheese Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Onion Powder. Mix until well blended
- Add the Mozzarella Folding it into the mixture with a rubber spatula
- Spread mixture evenly into the baking dishes and Cook in the middle of the rack for about 20 – 25 min
When the “noodles” are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into strips like regular lasagna pasta noodles.
Now For the Filling!!!
- Get a large Skillet and put it on some medium heat
- Combine Ground Beef and Ground Bison into the Pan
- Add minced onion, oregano, garlic powder, dried basil and a pinch of salt. Cook until the meat is browned.
- Drain excess fat from pan and add 1 1/2 cup marinara sauce to meat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
The Assembly ( doesn’t that sound like it should be a movie title?)
- Pour 1/2 cup marinara sauce into bottom a 9×13 Baking dish.
- Top with the first “noodle” layer
- Layer a 1/2 of the meat mixture.
- place a layer of baby Spinach
- Top with 1/2 ricotta cheese
- Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cover with another “noodle” layer. Repeat these steps. 3-6
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over top. Bake for 20 minutes.
This is so good, you almost cant tell its is pasta-less!!!!
Ill admin I messed up and didn’t put the Ricotta Cheese in the middle, I will next time! However I did put it on top and still tastes amazing!